Our Performance 1776 engine rebuild kit comes complete with
Please scroll down to see our video description.
1) 90.5mm pistons & cylinder set, Note** piston kits are no loner Mahle
2) New counter 69mm weighted & 8 dowel crank,
The counter weighted crankshafts are designed to increase
case life through delivering smoother engine operation.
Recommended up to 5500 RPM/130HP.
3) 12 1/2lb. Lightened Flywheel, New, 12volt, 200mm (W/ O Ring Groove)
4) New 40x35.5 big valve heads,
5) Engle W110 cam, cam bolts, (You can choose any W series cam)
6) Standard cam gear,
7) Swivel valve adjusters,
8) Scat performance lifters,
9) Windage push rod tubes,
10) H-D cast oil pump,
11) Chromoly gland nut and washer,
12) German rebuilt rods,
13) New rod bearings,
14) Cam bearings,
15) Main bearings, (Let us know your Thrust and case measurements)
16) Gasket set,
17) Rear main seal,
18) And a engine complete engine hardware nut set.
This kit contains only top quality parts giving you the best value.
Have you see our engine rebuild tech articles?